Monkey Breeds

 Capuchin:♥

 Capuchin:
 
The word Capuchin derives from a group of friars named the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, an offshoot from the Franciscans, who wear brown robes with large hoods covering their heads. When explorers reached the Americas in the 15th century they found small monkeys who resembled these friars and named them capuchins. When the scientists described a specimen  they noted that: "his muzzle of a tanned color,... with the lighter color around his eyes that melts into the white at the front, his cheeks...

Source:Wikipedia

1 comments

  1. I had a Capuchin named George, back in 1982 I stole them from somebody down in California I really did. These people had him in a small parakeet bird cage with a cat's collar around his neck hooked to the side of the birdcage. where he couldn't sit down I have no idea how long he had lived there like that but it did take me 8 months a playing bicycle with his legs to get him to be able to move properly. It was horrible he was in the living room you could see him through the window in the cage like that I just don't understand why nobody noticed him and did something about it it's sickening.

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram